We specialize in apostille and embassy legalization services in the United States, for documents intended for foreign use. Foreign Documents Express is a registered service provider with the Secretary of State - document attestation, document authentication, New York apostille services, U.S. apostille services, and U.S. certification services.
Apostille services in all 50 U.S. states
Use our FAST and RELIABLE apostille services to get your documents authenticated for use in Hague countries. An apostille will make your document valid outside the United States. We obtain apostilles from all 50 U.S. states and from the U.S. Department of State in Washinton DC, offering the best service-time-price combination.
Attestation by all foreign embassies
We have good working relationships with many foreign embassies and consulates. If your documents are intended for a non-Hague country, you will need embassy legalization. Entrust this complex procedure to our experts, rely on our experience and knowledge of legalization procedures.
Guaranteed worldwide acceptance
Your success overseas is important to us. We are not just a messenger service that deliver documents to the Office of Secretary of State or to a foreign embassy. We will review your documents and make sure they qualify for the legalization. Rely on our many years of experience in the U.S. legalization procedures and our knowledge of the requirements of foreign receiving agencies. We will work with you to make sure your documents will be accepted in the country of intended use.
Hague apostilles and embassy legalization services
Most common documents we process are
- birth certificates (issued by Department of Health, state and local registrars, short form birth certificates, long form birth certificates, with or without letters of exemplification)
- marriage certificates (issued by Marriage Bureau, Department of Health, state and local registrars, county courts)
- death certificates (issued by Department of Health, state and local registrars, short form birth certificates, long form birth certificates, with or without letters of exemplification)
- divorce judgments (issued by county courts in all counties and all states) and divorce certificates issued by Department of Health
- criminal records, FBI background checks
- powers of attorney and other personal documents notarized by notaries in all U.S. states
- corporate documents including articles of incorporation, certificates of good standing, bylaws and operating agreements, corporate powers of attorney, recolutions, consents, etc.
Our apostille procedures:
We service individuals, corporate and government agencies, offering the guarantee that your documents will be processed by the highest standards, and in a timely, secure and confidential manner. We understand that your documents are valuable, and you want to know they are in safe hands. Read more about our apostille procedures.